Thursday, February 4, 2010

Waiting to open my box

Ever since the end of last semester, I have been without a computer down here. Yes, not having a computer is like academic suicide, especially considering one of my classes pretty much requires that I sit around and check my email constantly. At long last, my box has arrived. New problem: picking that mother up! I checked my mail at 11 today, just from being so antsy since my email told me it was already dropped off here. Mail room doesn't open until 12, and that's only if lazy people aren't working today. So I've been waiting around for someone to go with me so I won't drop it. Then tonight I plan on setting up my laptop, going through the never ending steps to setting up IU Secure on it, and then take it home with me.

*heartbreak* My ride home for the weekend fell through due to predictions of crap weather tomorrow. WHY!!!!!!!!! I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!! *shakes fist* Why can't our winter weather stay non-wintery!

Another point that's on my mind at the moment, I officially no longer trust food at Wright. The other day I experienced for the 3rd time food poisoning. It's a horrible feeling for every part of your body, believe me.

Final thoughts: damn heavy boxes, damn weather, damn sketchy food preparations

Today's schedule was Poly Sci 100 (9:30-10:45); Poly Sci 200 (1-2:15); Tai Chi (5:35-6:35); Spanish S280 (6:50-7:40)

Night classes, feel great until you're walking back *shivers*

~fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment