Monday, February 22, 2010

Kongregate will steal hours of your life

Anyway, things have been looking up for me overall after my incident that happened last month that involved me getting a concussion. Moved on from that, have my laptop, finally got around to cleaning the room (although I should probably do it again), and I'm all around happier. Went on a date over the weekend, and I'd say that it was pretty good. It's amazing how ridiculously shy I can be on a date (well first ones at least...), plus I was ridiculously tired and was dangerously close to falling asleep.

In the meantime, I've been a bit bogged down with work, for I had a lot that was due today. Everything got turned in and it's all looking okay. ^.^ I also did well on my test and essay for Spanish, so yay! All stress is down for the time being.

Now I have NOTHING TO DO!!!!! I'm so bored *pouts* And Kongregate isn't entertaining me at all. I hope someone signs on so I can multiplayer or skype chat or...something. Geez...

Alas, what do you do when there is no work and nothing fun to play? Clean your room...

~Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment