Thursday, March 4, 2010

This week was freaking ridiculous

Aside from feeling overworked, tired, and ultra-stressed, I'm rather sad during this midterm period. The reason why is because it's ALREADY midterms! Midterms of the spring semester no less. My first year of college is almost over...

Even with all the bad, foolishness that's happened to me and in general, I absolutely love this year, this place, this part of my life and I don't want my first year to end. I've met so many different people, had so many new experiences, done so much. This year ending also means that next semester my friends are all moving out of dorms and into apartments and such, that's the downside to having friends that are a year or so ahead of you/ friends who are also freshmen that just wanna move out and move on.

Anyway, enough of this and back to studying. I have a huge midterm on Wednesday. Thursday is my 'midterm' for Tai Chi (he's going to evaluate how well we're doing our form and we're taking a short quiz). I'm going to practice up a bit this weekend for it.

Also, on Saturday I plan on watching a martial arts exhibition with some friends. Next weekend, a few more tests and then it's spring break. It can't come soon enough.

2 comments:

  1. Everybody will move on, it's just a matter of time. But people moving out doesn't means friendship is over. My friend and I are living in different continents now, but we still keep in touch and looking forward the summer break to exchange new experience and funny stuff from each others. I can understand you, but you won't lose your friend by that and you will meet new people for You are such a interesting person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it's been a good first year for you, Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete